- High quality embroidery
- Vinyl heat-press for orders of £100+
To add your embroidered company logo, add your garments to the shopping basket and then click 'personalise' to upload your logo and give details of the positioning.
Use the notes section to give further details.
Embroidery set up fees:
- £25 logo digitalisation (one off payment and yours to keep forever)
- £10 company name (lettering only)
If you need logos in muliple locations or vinyl heat-press printing we can quote for this.
Good quality artwork is essential to avoid unnecessary charges and delays. Please check all our artwork guidelines below to ensure the highest quality embroidery and print customisation possible.
If in doubt please get in touch with one of our designers who will be happy to advise you on the best way to reproduce your design and will offer you solutions if there are any problems.
Graphic File Types
We can accept the following high resolution file types:
jpeg, bmp, tiff, eps, ai, pdf, png, cdr
The preferred resolution to produce the best results is 300dpi. Please upload the highest quality image that you have available. We will contact you if your uploaded file type, size, or resolution is not acceptable.
Fabric Restrictions and Embellishment Limitations
- The maximum area for embroidery embellishment is 260cm x 260cm
- Colour gradient is not possible with with either vinyl heat press or embroidery techniques
- Vinyl heat press text can not be applied to fabric with a pile eg fleece, towelling
- Embroidery can only be applied to fabrics of 160gsm and above
- If specialist fonts form part of your design please add details to the ‘notes’ section when uploading your image(s).
Embedding Fonts and Converting Text Paths to Curves
Submitting artwork in ai, eps, cdr or pdf file format:
If your logo has any specific fonts crucial to your corporate image, then these MUST be converted to paths (or converted to curves - depending on your software package). This simply means that the font is converted to a graphic object and once done, cannot be changed. If the conversion is not done, then when we receive the file and don't have the equivalent font, we won't be able to match your artwork.